bwoodruff1076

I searched to see if anyone else has posted anything about it and was unable to find anything.

When I add a document such as a word document and go it the integrated preview window and click the preview button it opens the document just fine and I can read it in the integrated preview box. When I click the box area in order to scroll, the box maximizes overtaking the complete window of the brain 9 and the only way I have been able to return to normal view is by "un-maximizing" (restore) the brain. If the brain window is not maximized when this happens, then maximizing it will restore the plex view. Intuitively, I try to use escape to exit the maximized view and it does nothing.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software