GerSch
When I would like to use TheBrain on my Android Smartphone, Tablet and Chromebook, as I see I have to use the mobile version or WebBrain with the limited feature set, but because I want to sync between the devices I have to pay full price?? I have organized me with the Google ecosystem and the rest all in the cloud. So I do not need a Windows PC or Mac for my purpose, like I think a lot of people, too.

Is this right? 

shatcher
GerSch,

That is correct: if you want to use the Pro features of TheBrain on any supported platform, you will need a Pro license. For syncing with TheBrain Cloud, you will need a cloud service subscription. We associate your Pro license with your email address, so that it is easy to sign in on multiple devices regardless of OS. 

Cheers, Sean
GerSch
You should create a "Lite"-plan for a lower price, with the feature set of Mobile/Web with the possibility to sync between the devices. Even younger people have no Windows or Mac PC, they have a smartphone, may be a Tablet... All these potential customers you will never get into the big TheBrain-family! :-(
shatcher
GerSch,

Thank you for the suggestion. As with your other suggestion about TeamBrain monthly pricing , I will bring up a "Lite" plan with our marketing team. 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software