mctrexler
I have a series of Private thoughts that are resident on my screen as pinned thoughts.  But when I run a report to make all private thoughts disappear, the pinned thoughts stay there (with a red X).  But that really doesn't make any sense.  The pins should disappear as well.  Right now, before a video or webinar, I have to remove all of the private pins and then replace them afterwards.   

Mark

8.0.2  Windows 10
pthompson
Mark,

Private Thoughts are always visible in every situation to the owner of the Brain.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
mctrexler
???   I must not have been clear.   Running a report for private thoughts with inverse filter makes private thoughts disappear.  Maybe you're referring to Webbrain?   That's not what I was talking about.  Screenshot below shows pinned hidden thoughts. They're gone from the plex, but not the pinned area. 

Mark

hidden pins.jpg 
pthompson
Mark, what you are showing is normal functionality. The Xs through the Thoughts are there to indicate that they do not match your Report parameters. I understand what you are saying but this is the way it works now. I will add your suggestions as a possible change to the way this works for TheBrain 9. Thanks.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software