systemswiki
After I send someone an invite for access to the private content in a brain and they accept it seems their email address is replaced by their name in the access list. Is there any way I can tell which email address they used? It seems there are a number of people who can't seem to remember which email address they gave me and used to set up their brain access with and I can't seem to tell from my end which one was used either. Thoughts?
Brigitte
Thank you for your feedback. I will make sure this is documented as a feature request. 

Best regards,
Brigitte
Harlan
If you contact support, we may be able to look this information up for you. 
Regards,
-Harlan
systemswiki
Harlan, thanks for the offer though it's probably easier if I just start keeping track on my end.
mcaton

We've added a fix in our latest update of TheBrain 10.0.34 (now available on the Alpha channel) that will display a user's email address in the context menu when you right click.

The Alpha channel contains frequent updates and provides access to the very latest versions. It is the recommended channel if you have an urgent need for a fix that is not yet available on the Stable channel and do not mind frequent updates.

To get on the Alpha channel:

Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Updates, and select Alpha from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.

macOS: Go to TheBrain > Preferences > System > Updates and select Alpha from the dropdown menu. Then go to TheBrain > Check for Update, and install the update.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software