NickHowe
Any idea how I can get the landscape option to be enabled in the Win XP printer dialog box? 
Click image for larger version - Name: a.jpg, Views: 84, Size: 49.76 KB
tcahill
Ans: Switch to Linux? .

No, really, what versions (PB and Java) are you using?

I'm just switching over to WinXP to see if I can see the problem... I'll be right back. Click image for larger version - Name: landscape.png, Views: 81, Size: 32.50 KB
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
NickHowe
XP SP2; PB 4.0.6.2; Java 1.6.01
tcahill
Sorry, I'm not seeing the problem here (WinXP Home SP-2) either. Click image for larger version - Name: landscape.png, Views: 73, Size: 48.94 KB
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
NickHowe
Interesting. Let me change my default printer and see if that solves it.
NickHowe
That fixed it.  The dialog will only let you choose settings that are allowed in the default printer definition, even if you hit the printer button and select a different printer.  Probably a windows bug, but I have reported elsewhere in this forum current limitations of the PB4 windows printing architecture.  Harlan has said there are enhancements coming.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software