ksrhee
It seems the webbrain doesn't work well with the touch screen in my iPad (retina).  Sometimes it makes multiple efforts or takes a minute before I can bring up the "edit" menu.  I don't have the same issue with my iPhone, but I do with my iPad.  I don't have the same issue with all the other iPad programs; so, I assume it's related the Webbrain.
jbennett
Ksrhee, 

Due to the enhanced resolution of your retina display it may be that you have to be more precise when attempting to open your context menu to make edits.  In order to open a menu to edit thoughts, make sure you press and hold from an existing thought.  Press and hold from the plex will bring up a different context menu.  

James
ksrhee
The problem is no matter where I place my finger and hold within the thought box, sometimes the context menu refuses to appear.  Sometimes it takes multiple efforts to make this happen, or sometimes I have to refresh the page in order to make this happen.

I wonder if there is another method you might introduce in order to bring up the menu.
iwaddo
I am trying the web based brain on my iPad for the first time and I cannot get any context menu to appear am I missing something?  Is their a guide to using the web brain on an iPad anywhere?

Thank you for any help
pthompson
If you long press on a Thought the context menu will appear.
iwaddo
Hi, I must be missing something,as none the items I've entered into my test brain do anything no matter how long I press and hold them.
zenrain
I've haven't been able to do this for a while either (I think since it was upgraded to use HTML5). Every time I press and hold, either the circle starts and doesn't complete (it usually clears before 1/2 way), or it doesn't start (register the press and hold), or if it does complete, nothing happens.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software