jean12

publish specialized brain segments is great idea. why not start today .....

BUT ......

WHEN I USED WORD ..... MICROSOFT DONT CONTROL MY DOC ...

WITH THE BRAIN THEY CONTROL ALL OF YOUR MAPPING DOCUMENTS ....

Where export the MAP ??????  only inside thebrain ....

Where is ???? the free shareware or other licence soft for to be sure about the future of my job ...

HUMMMMMM .....

i want  protect my job and my money about this ... and i want protect community MAP ....

Without this it s only a toy .. and not so erotic for serious player

Personnaly i want used mapping for community exchange but only if it s clear deal about mapp control

jean
Harlan
Jean,

We don't control your Brain data. You can do whatever you want with it - there are several export options - HTML (plain and Ajax based), XML (2 formats), and even straight text. Also, I'm not sure if you are aware, but we do have a free version already available.

Regards,
-Harlan
jean12
ok , and when i have this data ... where i reconstruct this map ?

about other .. i dont think and i m not sure if all data are inside your export for reconstruct my map outside your software and webbrain ...

About other,  sale department dont give answer to about business questions 

all mapping serious player have clear answer about this ....

i wait for answer by your consumer sale department .

About free version:
nobody want free if when they pay  something great ... for make something interesting ...they have what they want ...  
i want pay if i ahve what i want ... for market price only .

but it s other point .

jean

jean

jean
jean12
this version is only .. like drogue dealer .... commercial concept
not ok for network activity ...
only play with my computer and buy personnal brain for 200 box ..

no future .

jean
jean
Harlan
We are indeed a commercial enterprise - if we weren't, PersonalBrain would not exist at all. Our success drives further development of the product and all of our users share the benefits. That said, we don't think it would be fair to prevent people from accessing their data in an open format, and that is exactly what the XML data available from PersonalBrain is.

Just to be clear: You can use the XML format to get ALL of the data inside your Brain, including virtually every piece of metadata - notes, attachments, icons, labels, colors, tags, events, dates, GUIDs, etcetera - everything. (This is the same format that is used to copy and paste Thoughts, so it has to have everything or copy and paste would not work.)

Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software