Harlan
The brand new Brain hosting service has launched in early beta form at:

http://webbrain.com

WebBrain is designed to make it really easy to share your Brain, complete with attachments, wallpaper, icons, and more. It even works from your iPhone...

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
simonb
Will this site ever be secure? I mean is it envisaged that sharing will be to specific people only?
Thanks,

Simon
mbaas
Hi Simon,

when you publish a brain, you are presented with an option to select security: public / using a link that you can share by email / private (for your eyes only).

HTH

Michael 

zenrain
Looks good!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Adathome

Harlan wrote: The brand new Brain hosting service has launched in early beta form at:
http://webbrain.com
WebBrain is designed to make it really easy to share your Brain, complete with attachments, wallpaper, icons, and more. It even works from your iPhone...
Regards,
-Harlan

The Brain team was very quiet the last months on this message board, i was afraid that the development of PB was stopped. But now it is clear where you guess where working on.

I like this new feature.

Thanks for the good work Brain team and go on with the development of new nice features, go for the best knowledge tool on the market. 

Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Harlan
simonb wrote: Will this site ever be secure? I mean is it envisaged that sharing will be to specific people only?

The options at present let you
  • make it public (visible to anyone)
  • keep it private to just you (requiring a username and password to access) or
  • make it unlisted (requiring that the viewer obtain the direct URL to the brain in order to view it)
Future capabilities will allow you to invite specific people via email and require that they use a login and password to access it also.
Regards,
-Harlan
Dryopithecus
It is really a joy to read others mind online.
marshalrenwd
Pleased to see your new move.

And thx for the amazing thinking space your have showed to the world.

Here some ideas I'd like to share:

1. GPS like Navigation

I like the feature of search which is very helpful. But what I am asking more of it. Maybe you should add a navigating function. We have a multi-dimension map, we can not easily see through it, we need something just like a GPS to help us find connection or route between thoughts(tons of computing maybe needed).

2. What happens when theBrain combines Workflow

I think it will help the mankind to see the world more clearly.

Marshal

farzad
Hi Harlan,

WebBrain looks good! Congrats!

I wonder whether this is going to be a "product" or a "service"? Is my content going to reside on my server or yours?  

Farzad

ben61
  • Fantastic! What I was hoping for to track what I do (with private brain).
  • Great potential too to manage loads of online knowledge (with public brains).
Thanks

Harlan
Thanks for the feedback.

At this time, WebBrain is a service-only offering.

Re: "GPS" type routing: Yes, I know what you mean. We have developed this type of capability to show the path between two thoughts, just not sure what to do with it yet... [on PB, open expanded view and shift-click on a thought to show the path to it from the active thought.]
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software