metta
Just now opened V9 (running on my Win7 desktop), and synced all 4 of the test brains I have open in TB9.

Then I updated TB9 to version 232.

After the new update was finished, I synced each of the 4 test brains again, and I was surprised to see that 2 of the 4 brains synced again, as if new edits had just been made.

Q. Why would 2 of these 4 brains need to sync again after the new version update when they were all synced immediately prior to the update?

Output log attached.
metta
Also, why are my test brains in TB9 automatically updating when I have the automatic sync turned OFF?
mcaton
Metta,

Very interesting observation.  I don't have a known reason for sync occurring after an application update if it was recently synced.  I'll roll back and test that scenario.  Also, the 'disabled auto sync still syncing' issue is an older bug that may have found it's way back.  I've flagged this for further testing as well.  Thanks again for noticing.

Matt
Harlan
When a sync completes, that does not mean that it is completely up to date. Each sync is a single two-way exchange of information. Sometimes it is not possible to get everything completely sync in that single exchange and in this case any remaining changes will be sent on the next subsequent sync.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software