mcaton
I just thought I'd post a new Theme that I recently created and really enjoy.  I called it "Rainy Day".  If you'd like to try it out, just download the .zip file, extract the .brainTheme file and drop it in your Program Files/PersonalBrain/Themes directory.

Enjoy,
Matt

Rainy Day
Click image for larger version - Name: rainyday.jpg, Views: 1708, Size: 72.30 KB
macfunrjw
Looks great Mat, How do I use in on the MAC???

I think I have it on the PC side will check it out tomorrow at work. but I have not figured out how to do the same thing on the MAC side

Thanks for your assistance.

Roger
Macfunrjw
jostber
In Linux you got to place in the /home/username/PersonalBrain/themes/  folder.

TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

zenrain
For the Mac, right click on the PersonalBrain application and view package contents (sorry not at my mac right now, so it may be slightly different). You should then be able to browse to the Themes folder.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
agnor
Interesting what you did with the gray background--I did pretty much the same thing in my own set up and like it quite a lot.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software