bmac
in the prior version there was a shortcut to list recent brains.  There does not appear to be any such functionality in the personal brain 4.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i7
dreynolds
To the right of the search button there is a list that extends the bottom of the Plex. This list goes from Right to Left showing the most recent thoughts you clicked. Is this completely missing for you?

DavidR.

Harlan

I believe you are looking for the list of recently opened brains, which is now displayed at the bottom of the File menu.

Regards,
-Harlan
bmac
I don't see anything at the bottom.  I may have used the wrong term - I probably should have said 'pinned' brains.  Here's a pic of my PB3 with my most used barins pinned.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i7
Harlan

The "Brain buttons" in your screen capture are not part of PB4. Recently opened Brains are displayed at the bottom of the File menu however.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software