mbaas
Unfortunately, I hadn't seen the announcement for yesterdays webinar with Harlan until now - too late. Well, for that reason and also because of the timezone-difference, I'd like to suggest to make recordings of these events available. On a similar event, I also enjoyed the comfort of being able to pause or to rewind, which isn't possible in a live-session. So, please...
Ralf
Hi Michael,

this would be great, indeed. I wonder if anybody at TheBrain recorded the webinar session.

I had the opportunity to attend the webinar and it was well done, really. It helped my way into PersonalBrain very much. Congratulations and thanks to Harlan and Shelley.

If you record all the sessions this would be a wonderful ressource for all beginners of PB, I think.

Regards, Ralf

mcaton
Enjoy!!!

https://thebrainevents.webex.com/ec0509l/eventcenter/recording/recordAction.do?theAction=poprecord&confViewID=800087&rnd=2401879155&siteurl=thebrainevents&servicename=EC&recordKey=7C1E01C9E83410871F60FA8B68C854215CB70284029E29AA3F282EBA4FE88961&RecordingID=800087&AT=VR&needFilter=false

mbaas
Thanks, great that you did this. But it seems there still is a small probleme somewhere: 

This event is no longer active. Contact technical support for more information.

CaliforniaJerry
Thank you for providing the recording of the tutorial webinar.  It is definitely very helpful.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software