Brigitte

Inside Jerry's Brain

Inside Jerry's Brain.
The Creator of the World's Largest Brain Shows Us His Mind

In this interactive webinar Jerry shares the process he uses to keep adding to his Brain as well as share his insights and best practices on building and managing large Brains that withstand the test of time.

DrBop
I am grateful for this presentation. I found it both enlightening and inspiring.

Immediately after watching the recording, I merged several specialized Brains into my main Brain and began making latent connections. A gift. And, I am happy to report, the enlarged Brain, and the many added attachments, synched fine with WebBrain (version 8). 

I appreciate Jerry's generosity. And the clarity of his explanation for his approach to organizing his Brain.  He clearly is in a class by himself by the sheer volume of his connections. It's YUUUUUUUUUGE!

At the same time, it is worth noting that Jerry's collected thoughts (more than a quarter million of them!) are neither categorized nor tagged and have virtually no associated notes and no attached files other than web links. 

Compared to Jerry's very mature brain, mine is a newborn. Yet it has more than 750 notes, 300+ internal file attachments, more than a hundred tags to serve my organizational schema... 

I wonder if there is an existing -- or if you would be willing to create a -- video profile of a master content producer who deploys other features of the Brain. Notably, this use case of the Brain would be less for organizing found content (such as extant web pages) and more for managing original created content. 

I, for one, would find that valuable as well. 

Thank you!

Don
pthompson
Don,

Take a look at our other Big Thinker recordings. There are, indeed, some other unique perspectives amongst our other webinar guest presenters.
mcaton
Don,

Thanks for posting and for the positive feedback.  You may be aware that we have several other "Big Thinkers" videos available at http://www.thebrain.com/community/big-thinkers/ .  Omar Aziz specifically uses lots of Thought Types and Tags in his Brain.  That recording is available at http://www.thebrain.com/community/recorded-events/archive/bigthinker_omer/

Thanks again for the suggestion and we'll keep this in mind when planning future events.

Matt

DrBop
Thank you. Very helpful! I also watched the "202" webinar and found that helpful as well. Thanks!

Don

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software