phil737
since this update I get every time an unexpected error window poping up, it sends a report and restarts.

any idea ? other people having the same issue ?

Phil Click image for larger version - Name: unexpected error.jpg, Views: 53, Size: 133.49 KB
phil737
forgot to mention I'm running Thebrain pro on windows 10.

Phil
phil737
found something, I deactivated "update displayed content on hover" and it stopped crashing.

Phil
Harlan
.227 includes a change to the embedded browser, which it likely the source of the problem. You could also go back to the beta channel and revert to .226.
Regards,
-Harlan
phil737
hello,

installed release 228, problem is fixed ! thanks !!

Phil
Brigitte
Hi Phil,

Thanks you for the update. 

Regards,
Brigitte
khalilgdoura
I have the exact same issue with 9.0.226 and the error window keeps repeating even after reinstalling TheBrain 9 & restarting my Windows 10.
I think seriously that it is still early to work on v9. I honestly can't rely on it on a daily basis. When I double-click on a any program's icon, the least thing I expect is that software opens! 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software