Kirby
I have pasted some text selected from a Web page into a Note.  A paragraph with an image in it is showing as if it is formatted as "centered".  How can I change this to "left-justified"?

Justification option do not show on the Notes Formatting Toolbar, nor in the context menu with either the image or the paragraph selected.

Additionally, the Markdown Style dropdown is grayed-out for this paragraph and for all paragraph except the first one (which is styled as "Heading").

It is _vital_ to me that I have total control over Notes formatting.  How do I get this?

Thanks.
--Kirby.
zenrain
Copy the contents of the web page. 
In TheBrain notes, right click and choose Paste and Match Format. You can also assign a keyboard shortcut to this in Preferences > Keyboard (search for Paste).
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Kirby
zenrain:  thanks for your reply.  (Sorry for the delay responding — I managed to get my ISP locked out of the forum.)

When I follow your directions, any images are stripped from the data in the clipboard.  Am I missing something?
--Kirby.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software