lynnba
I am getting a frustratingly frequent message when working in my auto-synced brain: "A sync is already in progress." I have to click Okay to clear the window. The brain is 548 thoughts, 665 internal file attachments, 54 external. This has been going on for weeks. I have ample bandwidth.

Any ideas?

thanks.
pthompson
lynnba, 

This is a known issue and happens to me on occasion as well. Our engineers are aware and have this on their radar of things to fix. Thanks.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
lynnba
Patrick, thanks. I hope it is near the center of the radar map as it is not an occasional problem for me but happens dozens of times per day.

Lynn.
tbaxterusa
Suddenly I've been getting this "sync already in progress" message constantly. I have the latest version of theBrain, and past release notes say this was already fixed. I've tried turning off auto sync, sync now, restart Brain, re-boot, etc. none of it seems to matter.

Any ideas on how to make this stop?

Thanks
Thomas J. Baxter
zenrain
This is occurring for me also, the current sync doesn't seem to be completing, so every five minutes a new sync kicks off and runs into a conflict. This has been for a few hours now.I'm guessing it's an issue with their server. Until the current sync resolves, I'm just disabling automatic synchronization.
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.151
pthompson
This is a known issue that just occurred this morning, not relating to the messages posted in November. Our engineers are working on this as we speak and it should be resolved shortly.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software