randy_astle
Bi-weekly event is not working correctly. Attached are screenshots of the event properties and the November calendar. The September and October calendars displayed correctly.

I deleted the event so I could re-add it. Right clicked on the 11th of November (tomorrow) and selected Add Event. The 12th was the default day for the event.

See the attached screenshots for how the event was configured and how it was displaying. Click image for larger version - Name: Event_properties.png, Views: 72, Size: 44.76 KB Click image for larger version - Name: November_calendar.png, Views: 70, Size: 11.34 KB
Moe
Randy, Thanks for the screen-shots. After running some tests I was able to re-produce this issue. I have noted this issue for the developers to look into.

Best regards,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software