puckja
I often used REPORT to show the thought that I worked on recently.   This is tremendously helpful feature to regain my memory (that's why TheBrain comes in) on tasks.

However, it seems that if I only work/update the documents (as internal attachments), it will be not be shown as recently modified in REPORT.

So I would appreciate some sharing to help me on this issue.  My needs is basically a "breadcrumb" map to show all the traces that I have been working (preferably with time stamps, just like REPORT did).
shatcher
Hi puckja,

In v9 there is a Thought history that you can access by clicking the clock in the top right. This shows the last 200 changes, and marks the days. Does this suit your needs?

Cheers, Sean
puckja
Sean:

Thanks for the reply.  And yes, it is what I am looking for.  However, the minimalist style of v9 is really not my cup of tea.  It would be great if the date/time stamp of change is shown, and better yet, the parent or child thought (context) is also appearing. 

I am still too much indulged by V8.  But thanks for the great future of V9.
shatcher
Puckja,

When I hover over any entry in the Thought history, a dialog shows on the left with the changes and a timestamp. Are you requesting that the timestamp is shown in the history list? Or does this timestamp in the expanded dialog contain enough information?

Cheers, Sean
puckja
Sean:

Yes, it is very tiresome trying to hover mouse across a page long of list to find out the what I did a few days ago.  And after every click on the thought in the list, the list disappeared (same behavior with Search),   The old format in V8 has a dedicated static window view with dates (and sorted by creation/modified dates is critical) is much usable in my case.

Thanks!!
metta
+1 for static report and search windows with full details displayed

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software