vicanto
I need report that show thoughts with contenents (text, tables, link/url) in notes
Harlan
How would you propose such a beast be displayed?
Regards,
-Harlan
vicanto
Simply thoughts names that have contenent in notes (because I need to retrieve thoughts where I had writed something,... thoughts with note not empty)
Harlan
Of course. I thought you meant that you wanted to see the notes as part of the report. It's on the list, thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
vicanto
Yes. I meant that I want displayed only list of thoughts names with notes not empty and not notes displayed like part of reports... if notes became part of the report "list of thoughts with notes with some contenent" for me is a plus not important
gery51
Hello Vicanto

I understand that some brain users are not happy with the available Note Editor.
I agree with that and have made some research about the currently situation about an editor that could be imbedded in thebrain 9 in stead of the currently used tinymce.

The best choice a found is ckeditor.

Look in the attachment brain at the report-writer component

I have made  a brainzip about the study.
Could you please give me your comments ?

In attachment the brainzip: Editors 2018-02-04.brz

Greatings,
Gerard
gery51
A new Brain zip

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software