danlandrum
1. While TheBrain 10 is running in macOS Mojave, select the Keep in Dock option from the dock.
2. Quit TheBrain.
3. Drag a file to TheBrain's dock icon.
4. TheBrain will open as expected, but rather than putting the dragged-in file into BrainBox, the popup below appears.
5. The OK button doesn't respond and won't dismiss, so TheBrain can't be activated for use. It doesn't look like the program is actually locked up, as I can see the cloud button indicating synchronization is taking place.  Force Quit is required.Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 6.41.01 AM.png
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

Thanks for posting.  Can you send a copy of your Output.log file (click on Help > Open log directory) into support@thebrain.com for review.  I'm not able to replicate.  If TheBrain is open, everything works fine. When closed, after selecting Keep in Doc, I'm warned that I must be logged in to BrainBox. This is expected functionality.

Do you have any other issues with PDF files when TheBrain is open?

Thanks,
Matt
danlandrum
Matt,

I just realized I was leaving out one element; open TheBrain and go to fullscreen viewing, then quit. The lockout only occurs if it tries to open in fullscreen. I updated the steps to reproduce in the original post.

Dan
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software