Cerebrum
Version 9.0.239: Saving and loading of custom reports is done via the report area menu button.

Great! [biggrin]

Thanks.
zenrain
Ohhhh, playing with this now. If I were prone to squeee-ing in joy, I might be doing that right now.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
As an added bonus, saved report settings are synced as part of your Brain.

There was a small problem with this feature that was resolved 30 minutes ago (Wednesday January 10, 3:30 PM Pacific Time) where this was not working correctly. If you created a saved report and synced it prior to that time and it does not work correctly on a different computer, please make a change to the settings then save the report settings again or delete and recreate it. Doing that will force it to resync and it will then work properly.
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Ohh, that's awesome! I've wanted that since saved reports was originally introduced. [biggrin]

One request I have on this is it currently doesn't save the sort order (date or name). It would be nice if it saved that also.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
Saving of sort order will be included in the next release. [thumb]
Regards,
-Harlan
Cerebrum
So, now all you have to do is make "Saved Reports" visible without having to click on the dreaded hamburger button ...😮

Actually, I think that Saved Reports should be listed in a separate section of the Reports area where a user can interact with the reports more intuitively.  It's not clear how to edit or delete a Saved Report with the current interface. Yes, I figured it out but it's not obvious that a report has to loaded first, especially if I want to delete it.
mcaton
We appreciate your feedback and will share with the team. Glad you found and are using the Saved Reports though.

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software