flyteach
Pressing the search icon causes an immediate dump to OS home screen. I should add that this is with iOS 11 beta on an iPad Pro. It works find on my iPhone 7 with iOS 10.3.2. I forgot to check this functionality on the iPad before I jumped on the beta today. I can try it on one of my other iPads if you want. Or, it could be a beta-to-beta weirdness, but I thought I'd document it.
Harlan
Please check that you are running 9.0.0.3 as I think this was fixed. (Click gear icon on the brains list to show version number.)
Regards,
-Harlan
flyteach
Harlan, my apologies. You're correct. I still had 9.0.0.1. With 9.0.0.3 I don't get that error. 

As a follow on, are you looking for feedback with iOS 11? Or just with iOS 10? I don't want to muddy the waters, I can make sure (usually) that I refer to which OS I'm on. But if you don't want noise from iOS11, that's fine, I'll just test it on my other devices.
Harlan
Thanks. That's good. Yes, you can let us know about any iOS 11 issues you see, but please make sure to let us know that's what you are using so we don't get confused. [smile]
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software