sudeepshroff
After a long pause, and after watching Harlan Hugh's webinar, I decided to give TheBrain another chance, and I upgraded and renewed my subscription from Brain 8 to 9. I am using the Mac version.

However it has just been a couple of days, and it's showing difficulties. This is disappointing. 

I have just created a test brain in my Brain 9 application. I am finding it difficult to search some attachments. 

Is it like that - we cannot search external attachments using default search box? Or there is some settings to be modified for that? Because I have noticed that only my internal attachments are being shown in the default search.

Also in reports section, why is there no option to search both types of attachments - internal and external?

Hope I am clear with my queries, else I shall explain with screenshots in future.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software