systemswiki
Is there a what to search the attached URLs by the URL? Suppose I'm looking for all the thoughts that have links to nytimes.com articles? I've been tinkering with the search options and can't seem to find one that works. Did I miss something?
metta
Good question!

I have a brain where I store hundreds of links to various forum posts, and when I searched on "forums.thebrain.com"
> 95 thoughts came up in the universal search (there should be hundreds)
> 3 thoughts came up in the report search

Compare search results using http://forums.thebrain.com:
> NO results in universal search
> 3 thoughts in report search

Will be looking forward to feedback from TB team on this search issue.
mcaton
Thanks for posting. Attached web pages (URL's) are not searchable in TheBrain 10. This is a feature request that is still on our to-do list.

Thank you,
Matt
systemswiki

My current workaround which also seems to solve another problem. I've been using Diigo for years to annotate web pages and pdf files and I have hundreds of tags associated with them. I've always been a little concerned about TheBrain handling hundreds of types and tags so what I've now started doing is using the Label field to include info as to {Type | Location | Author | Other Relevant Tags Not In Title}. This made sense once I figured that the quick search seems to index the label content just like the words in thought titles.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software