r91085
I want to search some key word in Notes . Is there any way to do this ?
It seems it can only search for throught or label ?

thanks
Enthroned_Casket
Search normally finds notes content.
If your brain is not doing that then somethings awry.

File\Utils\data integrity scan perhaps?
Or submit a help request to the techies at TB.
Enthroned_Casket
Sorry, I misunderstood - the thread title says it all.

You can finagle it:
• Set up your report with whatever criteria you want, except for the key word
• 'Add all to selection'.  At this point you can reset or just ignore the report results, you no longer need them
• Use the regular search box to hunt your keyword
• Check the 'Selection only' option
r91085
Thanks for your reply .

The regular search box can search content of Notes as you say .

But I want to list all of them in some where like Report panel.
Then I can see all of them directly and quickly click the one I want to go into the detail
I think this way is more convenient....

Sorry, I misunderstood - the thread title says it all.

You can finagle it:
• Set up your report with whatever criteria you want, except for the key word
• 'Add all to selection'.  At this point you can reset or just ignore the report results, you no longer need them
• Use the regular search box to hunt your keyword
• Check the 'Selection only' option
shatcher
@r91085 When you run a search, click the hamburger menu button (3 horizontal lines) and Add Search Results to Selection. Then you can go through that list without needing to click back in the search box each time you want to see the next Thought.

Also, to remove items from the selection box as you finish with them, hold Ctrl and click them.
r91085
Thanks for your reply.

This way sounds good. At this moment , it could meets my needs.
But if theBrain can integrate this function into Report panel , I think it is a better and natural way to do this.

shatcher wrote:
@r91085 When you run a search, click the hamburger menu button (3 horizontal lines) and Add Search Results to Selection. Then you can go through that list without needing to click back in the search box each time you want to see the next Thought.

Also, to remove items from the selection box as you finish with them, hold Ctrl and click them.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software