JasonTranter
Is the search function supported inside Webbrain?  When I am typing the search text the pop-up window will show the matching thoughts that contain the text I am typing.  But if I click Search it always says:

No results found

No thoughts, notes or attachments were found matching your search.

Moe

Jason, We recently made a few updates to the webbrain server (see here). One of the updates was the re-indexing of Brains. Please retry the search and let us know if you still receive no results found.

Thanks,
Moe

JasonTranter
I am still getting the same result - "No results found"
mcaton
Jason,

Thanks for pointing this out.  Our engineers are working on this feature now.  More WebBrain search enhancements are on the way soon!

Thank you,
Matt
guteLaune17
Hi Matt,

great work! I am just trying out the webbrain features. I meet the same error as Jason:

WEBBRAIN SEARCH:
No thoughts, notes or attachments were found matching your search.

Did you have fixed it since October last year, and how?

Thanks a lot
Frank 

rwalker
I am also having this problem. Please respond if there's been a solution implemented.
Moe
There are some issues with the extended search feature which are currently being worked on by our developers.

Thanks,
Moe
guteLaune17
Hi Moe,

thank you for your fast reply. 

'extended' search? Search does not work at all! 

As this bug seems to exist since October last year, when do you think you can fix the basic search?

regards
Frank
guteLaune17
Hi,

search is a basic feature of webbrain I guess. Why it is not working? In personalBrain it works perfectly!
:-)

Greedy for a working solution.
Frank.
Moe
Frank, I have confirmed with our engineers that both (basic and extended) search are not working at this time.

Thanks,
Moe

guteLaune17
Hello everybody,
hello TheBrain-Moderators,

I cannot understand that there are people paying for webbrain-service, while important search-functions do not work?!

How long do you think, it will take to make webbrain searchable? You know about this bug since October last year ...?!

Almost 1 month since I have reactivated this thread. But nothing happened this time -smalltalk only! 

Thank you
Frank
guteLaune17
Feb14 - March 28 is more than 6 weeks! 550 views and nothing as words?

Whats going on there at the personal brain crew?

Thanks for any help.
Frank
vicky87candy
Search is basic process which help you lots so why are you not trying it well. You should use another search process for webbrain.
guteLaune17
>> why you are not trying it (search) well <<

???

To whom this post is addressed? To the personal-brain-development crew? Thus, you should have mentioned it like

>> why you are not impementing it (search) well <<

!!!

see above: 

Feb 14, 2011 at 02:08 PM#10

Frank, I have confirmed with our engineers that both (basic and extended) search are not working at this time.

Thanks,
Moe

mcaton
Frank,

Yes, thank you for the reminder.  We are aware that this is currently an open issue as well.  We cannot 'rush' through a fix without proper testing.  WebBrain is currently under constant development and we hope to have this issue resolved soon.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software