steve0464
I have noticed that the content of notes does not seem searchable on mobile devices. Is that correct, or is there something I'm missing? Thanks!
mcaton
Search on Android and iOS is currently working on Thought Names only.  The desktop app certainly has more available features and Search is one of them. The mobile apps are intended to leave as light a footprint as possible and a full index of all your Brain data would take up significantly more room.

Thank you,
Matt
steve0464
Thanks, Matt, I'd have to think a text only index might be manageable at least on iOS (don't know about Android), but I could be wrong. I have some mobile apps, such as a chemical properties index, that is very big, but works great. Great videos, by the way, very helpful for learning the app.

Steve

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software