zenrain
First the feedback. I really like the new attachments report, especially that I can search for extensions or names within the report. I can see this being incredibly useful (I've already used it to find a spreadsheet).

When I search for URL attachments it doesn't seem to work, or work sporadically. For example, I have multiple thoughts with hyperlinks to some variant of http://www.goodreads.com, but when I search for goodreads it finds only one.

And finally, a shout out for Shift linking now being enabled from the Create Thought window. Woooooooooooooooooooo! (I'm a bit excited about this).

macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
Hi Alex. Thanks for the report. Yes, the attachments search is only searching the names of attachments right now, not their location. The next release will also search locations. Glad you like the new report and it is working for you. I'm sure the Shift+Link feature is happy to see you too. [smile]
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Oh, good grief, that makes total sense (the location isn't the name). Glad to hear locations is being added also. I think the search capability is a vast improvement from the long list of extensions we had in prior versions.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software