vikjax
Still getting use to v9 ... in previous versions it was easy enough to see all tags in a brain and the number of thoughts that were tagged with a particular tag - very useful for "inventory".  I cannot seem to find how that would be done with v9 ... is this possible?  Thanks ...
PaulaO
Generate a report. Select "By Types/Tags" then select "tags" which brings up a menu of all your tags. Click one and it lists them.
Take a deep breath and count to zen.
vikjax
Thank you and apologize, but I wasn't clear ... what I was wanting to see was the actual number of thoughts that were tagged.  Pre-v9 this was shown in parenthesis next to the tag.  For example, I want to see that I have 1,255 thoughts with tag "Japan", i.e. a quick count.  So is this possible in v9?
zenrain
Not currently possible, besides using the report function and looking at the number at the bottom of the report (it shows the number of thought). Or activating the tag and selecting the thoughts via gate and looking at the number on the selection window. 

I believe there's a request to restore the stand-alone Tag and Type window functionality in the Beta Thread, you may want to add your voice there.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
vikjax
Thank you ... that will get me the information.  Though to go through all tags for a brain it is a long process that before was done in seconds.  As pointed out, the stand-alone tag & type window is what is needed (or something similar).  This was a very important feature for some of my more used/important brains and I will add my two cents to the request ...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software