Zanshin
Selecting multiple thoughts and then doing things to them is VERY slow. Had a crash once. Obviously memory problems.

Mike
Julian2008
I have problems selecting multiple thoughts since even clicking several times on the same thougt, PB (5.0.1.5) sometimes refuses to select it/them.
Julian

BHurd
This is the problem that I am having as well.  I have mentioned in a couple of similar threads but don't seem to get much response for others.  Maybe it's isolated to a few machines.  Though I have never had the problem before 2 versions of the beta before. 

The Shift-CLICK trick on the gates is unreliable and the behavior is wrong in that it deselects ALL thoughts in the selected list even if they are not on that gate.

Could the team respond on this one for me?

Harlan
You need to hold down control while clicking, not shift.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software