wordmuse

In TB8 I can crawl through the thoughts through children, parents, and jumps. Very handy. In TB9 it appears I have to touch each thought manually. Not much fun when I have more than 20 thoughts to work with at the same time.

Also, when I select more than one thought, the selection pane appears - and it is wide. And I can't adjust the width. It covers up the left thoughts. I can still select them through the pane, but, but I have to guess where they are. Not good. Please make this pain adjustable and/or let me adjust the opaqueness. 

And also - please bring back Crawl, or let me know if it's already there and I'm just missing it.

Thanks.
- Bal
Harlan
  • Crawl: Edit > Select Related Thoughts.
  • Other ways to selection multiple thoughts: Ctrl/Cmd and drag on background to select by region, Ctrl/Cmd and click on gate to select by relationship.
  • Selection pane does not overlap thoughts unless you are in outline or mind map views, in which case you can drag on the background to pan the display
Regards,
-Harlan
wordmuse
Cool - thank you, Harlan. Much appreciated.
- Bal

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software