wordmuse

In TB8 I can crawl through the thoughts through children, parents, and jumps. Very handy. In TB9 it appears I have to touch each thought manually. Not much fun when I have more than 20 thoughts to work with at the same time.

Also, when I select more than one thought, the selection pane appears - and it is wide. And I can't adjust the width. It covers up the left thoughts. I can still select them through the pane, but, but I have to guess where they are. Not good. Please make this pain adjustable and/or let me adjust the opaqueness. 

And also - please bring back Crawl, or let me know if it's already there and I'm just missing it.

Thanks.
- Bal
Harlan
  • Crawl: Edit > Select Related Thoughts.
  • Other ways to selection multiple thoughts: Ctrl/Cmd and drag on background to select by region, Ctrl/Cmd and click on gate to select by relationship.
  • Selection pane does not overlap thoughts unless you are in outline or mind map views, in which case you can drag on the background to pan the display
Regards,
-Harlan
wordmuse
Cool - thank you, Harlan. Much appreciated.
- Bal

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software