rengel
date_time_separators.png 
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0 and 10.0.25.0. WIN 10

Quality is the result of the attention paid to details.
mcaton
Reinhard,

Are you referring to the forward slashes on the left and dashes on the right.  Not sure how you acquired this scenario.  As soon as I change something to a dash or a slash, the view is updated on the right.

Thanks,
Matt
metta
My short date display with periods is also represented accurately:
> MM.dd.yy = 10.30.18

Just wondering if closing/reopening TB makes any difference in your display?

The reason I ask is that some time ago, my brain experienced a sudden (spontaneous) and unexpected change in my default date settings -- and I started getting very strange date configurations:
> 12.52.18
> 12.56.18

(Support: See Help Desk ticket #64324)

Once I fixed my preference settings manually, everything performed again as it should.

However, this did suggest to me there might still be a undiagnosed bug lurking in the customized date/time function.
rengel
Quote:
Are you referring to the forward slashes on the left and dashes on the right. 

Yes.

Quote:
Not sure how you acquired this scenario.

Have a look at the attached video.

Maybe TheBrain mixes its own Notes settings with my (German) custom system settings.

mcaton
I was originally thinking that it may have to do with a non-English keyboard or OS but didn't want to jump to any conclusions. We'll take a closer look.

Thanks,
Matt
rengel
An update: Now I have dots (my system settings are dashes):
date2.png 

rengel
Strange, strange! This morning the separators are dashes again.
What an erratic behavior...

mcaton
We're continuing to investigate.  A bit of a low priority since it causes no immediate harm, but we'll look further.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software