Moe

Web Event:  Creating Your Personal Knowledgebase

It’s What You Think.

Using PersonalBrain to Visualize it All.

Thursday, September 16th
11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern

Moving from folder to folder just doesn’t cut it. You need a network of information that expresses your key thoughts on everything from key projects to your favorite passions. 

PersonalBrain is all about self expression and creating a network of information that gives you a place to think and find what you need instantly. This session is designed to help you create a Brain for everything in your life from work projects to personal interests.

Topics include:

• Example Brains that contain it all to get your creative juices flowing
  • How to organize your Thoughts and capture ideas quickly
  • Using PersonalBrain Notes and Thoughts for instant idea activation
  • Integrating files and web pages for easy information management
  • Making connections to create networks of information
rhodes
Seems like an interesting topic, though this was the middle of the night for us here, so no way to watch. Will this be saved for online viewing later?
Alan Rhodes
jostber
It would also be great if Webex or someting similar could be used instead of GoToMeeting, so it would be viewable for Linux users as well. Webex can also be viewed on an iPhone.

http://www.webex.com/what-is-webex/faqs.html

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Moe
Hi Alan,

Yes, it will be saved for later viewing. We will be posting it to our recordings page.

Thanks,
Moe
rhodes

Thanks Moe.

With all due respect I have to say I prefer the title Using PersonalBrain to Visualize it All is more moderate and thus more appealing than It’s What You Think. It's not what I think, it's not even how I think, it's only the way I might choose to organize my data and nothing else. Extravagant titles such as this can turn people off. Nevertheless, I look forward to viewing it when it comes online and hope to learn some tips from it.

(Added) At time I wrote the above I did not see the real title, Creating Your Personal Knowledgebase, which appears almost invisibly in yellow on a white background in my browser. That's certainly more appropriate than the two headings beneath it.

Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software