Mishilynn
Hi there. When I attempt to share  a website three brain share icons appear. I have tried all of them and 9 times out of 10 the app crashes. It worked as it should once with my attachment showing up in the inbox.

Any ideas? For me this is an essential feature. 

Thanks! 

Michelle
shatcher
Hi Michelle,

This is a known issue that we have documented. On my Android, sharing with the first icon usually puts the webpage in the inbox even when TheBrain crashes. It is something that I deal with almost daily, on both my work Brains and personal one.

Cheers, Sean
vmilhoan
I have the same issue. Rarely ever works to share something to TB. I have to email myself or add to evernote and then migrate once I'm on my pc.
Harlan
Sorry we haven't been able to address this sooner. The engineering team is working to address this issue as a top priority. Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software