BHurd
Well, one more... In PB3 I am able to attach a desktop shortcut for a propriatary program that has command line instructions and set it as a pin so I can start the program from my brain when needed. This does not work in PB4. When I attach the shortcut the program .exe that it is linked to moves to the brain (bad, bad thing) and loses all the command line settings.

(I actually had to retrieve the .exe from the brain to use the program.)

Is this a bug or something not yet addressed?
vicanto

another shortcuts problem: IF I DRAG THOUGHTS TO DESKTOP ...THOUGHTS BECAME UNLINKED AND ON DESKTOP THERE IS NOT SHORTCUT

Harlan

The unlinking problem has been addressed in PB 4.0.3.0, up later today.

Regards,
-Harlan
BHurd
My little problem with the command line shortcut doesn't work in 4.03 either. Will this be able to get fixed?
Harlan

Just to clarify, the problem with moving of files into the PersonalBrain folder has been addressed as has the unlinking problem in version 4.0.3.0

There is still no way to pass parameters to an application yet. This is on the feature request list.

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
JosefBetancourt
My eclipse startup via a Brain thought just asked me what workspace do I want to use, yeeeek.

I'd like to vote for this feature (execute ext shortcuts maintain shortcut data) to give a higher priority.  That was one of the joys of PB3.

-- Josef

Harlan
We are seeking a cross-platform way to address this.

In the meantime, you can open the thought folder (right click) and then create a shortcut there. The shortcut will appear in your Brain and can be opened normally.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software