gbrettmiller
I exported a brain using SiteBrain HTML option. When I tested it locally, it worked as expected.

However, after uploading to my web server it does not work: I receive an error that javascript needs to be turned on. I tried this in Chrome, Firefox 3.5, and IE 7, all with the same results.

To upload, I zipped the files into a single folder and ftp's it to the server; the files were automatically unpacked as uploaded, and all of the files seem to be present.

Is there something I need to change in my export, or some settings I need to configure on my server?

Thanks.

Brett
- - -- --- -----
PB 5.5.1.9
Moe
Hi Brett,

Thanks for posting.

Quote:

However, after uploading to my web server it does not work: I receive an error that javascript needs to be turned on. I tried this in Chrome, Firefox 3.5, and IE 7, all with the same results.

I am assuming you have Javascript enabled in your browsers.

Quote:

I zipped the files into a single folder and ftp's it to the server; the files were automatically unpacked as uploaded, and all of the files seem to be present.

When you export your Brain to a SiteBrain a folder is created. Can you try just uploading that folder without making any modifications.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software