crz_06
This concerns SiteBrain . I have several html attachments per thought (so not as child-thouhts). I can select an attachment from the list when I click on a thought, however there is no way to have all my html attachments viewable/browsable. Ones one of the html attachments has been selected i cannot select one of my other attachments.

To add all my html pages as child-thoughts is something i don't like to do, as some thoughts might contain 20 html attachments. Also the idea of having to add "next" and "previous" links into my html attachments in order to browse them is not something i'd like to do.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this? thx

zenrain
You may try setting up a single attachment as a .html page and storing the files externally (on the site). Then from the .html document, have links referencing the files and setting the link to open attachments in a new window.

If you are publishing your main brain, and wish to keep the attachments indexable you could have a second thought with the name and the attachments, but mark it as private so it's not exported.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software