Underdog
When attempting to copy multiple files to thoughts that already have internal attachments with the same name as the files to be copied, the Confirm Copy dialog appears as expected, but the "Yes to all" and the "Cancel" button do not work as they should.
  • "Yes to all" exhibits the same behavior as the "Yes" button: only the individual attachment is overwritten and the dialog advances to the next file to be copied.
  • "Cancel" exhibits the same behavior as "No" and cancels the overwriting of only a single existing attachment.

PB 5.5.2.4 on WXP_SP3 (German) with Java 1.6.0_20

Click image for larger version - Name: Confirm_Copy.jpg, Views: 84, Size: 10.58 KB
- Michael
TheBrain 8.0.2.1 / JRE 1.8.0_111 / Win7 Pro, v. 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601

Moe
Underdog, thanks for posting. You are right, the "Confirm Copy" dialogue does not seem to be working as expected. I have made a note of this issue with our developers.

Thanks,
Moe

DrBop
Nearly six years later, this bug persists and apparently actually worsened.

In the latest, most current version of v8 on my Mac, when I drag an apparently duplicate file to a thought, the "Confirm Cooy" dialog box appears. BUT then freezes TheBrain. NO button in the dialog box works. 

The only remedy is a FORCE QUIT.

I have replicated this behavior multiple times on multiple Macs.

As I am populating a database of historic records, with the potential for multiple inadvertent duplicate file attachments, you can appreciate this is quite frustrating. 

Any real hope for a fix? (Mentioning another referral to the engineers for their consideration over the next half-decade is not much help or comfort.)

Thanks,

Don
pthompson
Don,

Please make sure you are using the latest version of TheBrain, available here on our Download Page. This issue should be resolved.
DrBop
Thank you, Patrick. Yes, I was a .1 out. This addressed the issue. Appreciate your help!

Don

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software