puckja
Currently, the spelling checker is always ON, which make most of my note unreadable (computer codes).  I can turn it off but I have to do that every time I opened the note.  Is there a way to permanently turn off the spell checker?

I also do a lot of web clipping.  The clipped content usually show a lot of "Element Border" (dashed rectangles around blocks of text or picture).  Again, I can turn it off under Table >> Hide Element Borders, but I have to do it  every time I opened the note.

So I will really appreciate a way or new setting to allow user turn it off.  I understand that the Note Editor is probably a reduced version of another not-so-well-known HTML editor.  It will be great if such preference switch can be provided to TheBrain user.  Or maybe it has been replaced in the upcoming version 9?
pthompson
puckja,

In TheBrain 9 the preference is saved.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software