mbaas
The question came up in the german thread on localization. Is there a possibility to change the libraries used by the spellchecker for other languages?
Harlan
Hi Michael,

We are planning on adding spellchecker support for the following languages in the 5.1 beta:

Brazilian Portuguese
Danish
Dutch
Finnish
French - European and Canadian
German
Italian
Norwegian
Portuguese (Iberian)
Spanish - European, Mexican and South American
Swedish

Regards,
-Harlan
mbaas
Thanks Harlan, that's cool! If you continue at your current speed, it will probably not be too long to wait for 5.1? (My guess would be 2wks max...) 
Shiiko
Hey Harlan!

If possible, set the ability to select Spell check language independently within the Notes area.   I have notes in English, Spanish and Portuguese.   Also, don't know if your lexicons options are wide, but for Spanish there is a 'traditional' and an 'international' option within Word.  I always use International and it covers all bases.

No need to reply, just keep it in the back of your mind when you get to that bridge.

Thanks!

Shiiko
Would like to revive this: 

set the ability to select Spell check language independently within the Notes area.   I have notes in English, Spanish and Portuguese. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software