lla3
Unfortunately this is an after-the-fact question as I just took the iOS update and open my brain v8 to find I can't access them; can't even see them.

I'm really hopeful... can the iOS update open v8 brains (as I have not updated yet)?
lla3
I'm sorry... just have to vent a little here... I really feel the update should have said it would not work with v8 specifically. I took the update trusting there were no major problems with working with my existing brains. Now I have no access through the app and will have to rely on web access. Not very happy with this.
Harlan
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, you can go back to access your version 8 brains... Just log out (click gear icon, then Logout, then click the (i) icon in the top left corner to switch back to version 8.
Regards,
-Harlan
lla3
Ahh... that's it! That works!
Thank you for your response.
i appreciate all that you all are doing with this wonderful application!

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software