grahamrhind
I would like to know if there is a way to prevent list refreshing, or, if not, whether this can be added as a feature.

Currently if I scroll down the country list, in this case to get to S, then choose a country, the screen animates and refreshes (normal) but the list then also refreshes so that we again see the countries beginning with A at the top.  This is a huge time waster for me. I want to see the list in the same position as it was when I chose the country, i.e. in this case positioned showing the countries starting with the letter S. Even if the list has to refresh, I would expect it to then spring back to the previous position.

Thanks!

Untitled picture.png
mcaton
Graham,

An interesting observation and request. I'll document this for further review by the design team.

Thank you,
Matt
metta
+1

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software