sibleyd
I am getting a stray icon from attachment in upper left of the screen (enlarged) regularly. The icon persists and will not go away except by closing the brain and restarting it. I am not sure what initiates the icon but once it is there it stays there and will not go away. IconError.png 
pthompson
David,

If you can document what you think is causing this so it can be replicated it would help us start looking for a solution. Can you think of anything at all that is being done before this shows up? Thanks.
mcaton
David,

Doing any drag & drop from your attachments in List View?  I can get some icons into this area temporarily with this process, but nothing "sticks" to the screen when I drop the attachment somewhere.

Do you know what file type that icon is from? Looks like some type of Mail but I can't quite place it.

Thanks,
Matt
sibleyd
No. I wasn't using list view. My best recollection is the stray icons appeared when I double clicked on the icon in the note/preview window attempting to open the associated file. I can't duplicate this morning. In every instance this happened with an email file ad opposed to pdf or doc or whatever. I will update if I can isolate further.

My current wish list at the top is 1) more previews, 2) ability to limit search to current thought and thereunder, and 3) ability to have a "report" with my search results meaning sea rch od attachment contents as opposed to current report searches

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software