rustada
Please add or let me know how to access link properties with the keyboard.
mcaton
Rustada,

Thank you for posting.  If the link is first selected, there is a keyboard shortcut (unassigned by default) to Show Link Properties. I've added the feature request to navigate to a link with the keyboard as well.

Thank you,
Matt
dlorde
Suggestion for BrainBox - often when I click on the BrainBox extension to save a web page, I keep finding it spends a few seconds apparently saving the link, then comes back with 'Not logged in'. I then have to log in at TheBrain website and when I return to where I was, to find that the page link hasn't been saved and I have to save it again.  

My brains don't need to log in every time I run them, so this is rather annoying, and pretty much defeats the idea that the BrainBox is a quick way of saving stuff for later inclusion in TheBrain. It's fine once logged in, but a pain when it isn't.

I would prefer it if BrainBox didn't need to be logged in to save items, i.e. if it worked locally until a brain is active, when it can piggy-back on the brain syncing process. Or just use the brain's auto-login process to make logging in transparent.

Alternatively, make the BrainBox log-in simpler and quicker by logging in from the extension itself and holding the item to be saved until the log-in has finished so it doesn't have to be saved again.
mcaton
Excellent questions and concerns.  You'll always need to be logged in to TheBrain in the browser you're using in order for the applet to know which account to send the URL to. However, we're working on several improvements that will address many of your issues, such as longer retention of your log in credentials, saving the URL of the page you were trying to send when you were not logged in, and an easier/faster log in process from the pop up of the BrainBox button.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software