dhave
I've used The Brain off and on since it first came out in the late 90s. I've since switched almost entirely to Linux, so I was delighted to find that v. 4 is cross-platform. It installs and runs well (so far) on my Arch Linux system.

One little question: How can I make the calender display Sunday as the first day of the week instead of as the last day of the week?

Thanks.

Harlan
Setting Sunday as the first day is not currently possible, but we'll add that configuration option in a future version soon hopefully.
Regards,
-Harlan
dhave
O.K., thanks. It's a small thing, but familiar calendar formats do make a difference. I think most European calendars have Sunday as the last day, but I'm much more used to having Sunday as the first.

Thanks for your work on The Brain, and especially for making it cross-platform. I've been waiting for that for a looong time.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software