mbaas
Lately sync has stopped working. Whenever I tap the Sync-Icon, TB crashes.
mbaas
Perhaps related to having installed it on an iphone xs max...?
mbaas
Am I the only one with these problems or am I the earliest of the early adopters? ;-)
mcaton
Michael,

Did it only start happening when you moved over to the X max?  Have you ever successfully synced from that device?

Thanks,
Matt
mcaton
Are you trying to download your Brain databases for the first time to this device?  You may want to simply try re-installing the app, just to be sure.

Thanks,
Matt
mbaas
Hi Matt, I have not yet been able to sync anything to the new phone. A reinstall has cured the problem, however - thanks for that!
dcb_oz
The latest stable version, ending in 19, changed sync somehow. I got the same message on Windows and Mac before upgrading. Once I’d upgraded it was fine. As of yesterday this still had to be an in software download because the web versions were behind. My iOS version won’t sync until it updates. Either stuck in the Apple review process or forgotten. 
Visud
When is the new iOS version coming? The current doesn't sync at all.

Markku

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software