ErichA
Hi,

I noticed that since this afternoon sync doesn't work anymore. 

Sync starts then continues 'till "Getting remote changes...", about 22%, then nothing happens anymore.

Webbrain shows, of course, the "old" version. 

Same issue on both, Android Tablet and phone.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
ErichA
Ok, I uninstalled the olde TB9 version and installed v. 9.0.264.0. After finishing the installation, I checked the version info, and it showed 9.1.6.0, which as I understand is in beta.  The sync issue is still there. Just the icon looks different, and it says "Preparing Remote Data" now, but it still gets stuck there with no progress.

However, when I simultaneously open the WebBrain, the changes show up there, even if the desktop sync is still in progress.
mcaton
Erich,

We did encounter some temporary sync issues in the past week, but hopefully those are all resolved now.  Are you syncing successfully now with no issues in the progress report?

Thanks,
Matt
ErichA
Everything is syncing fine now Matt. Thanks for the follow-up.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software