lanker
Our team of three people is working with a brain of roughly 2000 thought. In periods we changes to several hundreds of thoughts in one go and it seems that the synchronization is having some issues with this amount of changes.

Now we are in the situation that we have the impression the TeamBrain has most of the information correct, yet the three clients seem to be out of sync. Most likely we will have to download all the complete TeamBrain again to our local machines.

Are you aware of such limits (number of files transferred)?
If forced synchronization another way to cure our local copies?
Is there a way to some statistics about the TeamBrain as we are used to have it from the PersonalBrain?
Tracy
Hi Mark,
Thanks for posting. I have created a support ticket for you so we can look into these issues in more detail. Your Ticket number is 17703. You will hear from our Support department today. Thanks again. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
Spacenexus

If possible, i'd like to hear of the outcome (when resolved) of this issue. My use of teambrain also involves large numbers of thoughts syncing.

Thanks

Jim

@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing TB90233 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Harlan
FYI, synchronization is now working much much faster and smoother. Both for individual use and TeamBrain collaboration. There is no technical limit to the number or size of data to be synced at a time.

You can sync automatically, which will upload/download changes every 10 minutes or so, which is most efficient, or you can wait days or even months between syncs. Obviously, the more time between syncs, the more data has to be sent, so those larger syncs will take longer.
Regards,
-Harlan
Spacenexus
Is there a way to set the sync time (10mins, 1 hr, 3 hrs, 1 day or 1 week for example)?

thanks

Jim
@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing TB90233 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software