zenrain
I've noticed in 9.1.6 it will do a sync and then say nothing to sync. I don't believe this occurred in 9.0.x, it would only sync after there were changes. 

Not a big deal, but mentioning it.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
Can you describe what you mean in more detail please? 9.1 should not have changed the behavior of sync when no changes exist.
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Yes, prior to 9.1 I don't think I ever saw the message box appear when there was nothing to sync. Maybe the check was in the background, and only when there was an item to sync would the message and progress circle appear.

Now after upgrading to 9.1 the message box will appear and say there is nothing to sync fairly often.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
By "message box" do you mean an alert with an "OK" button for you to press? If so, that's something we need to prioritize and figure out.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
Investigated and we will be addressing this so that no messages are shown when an auto-sync happens without any changes synced.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software