I realize I can export/import preferences....but how about synchronizing prefs automagically as is the case for the actual brain contents?  Does that sound snipey?  It's not meant to, I'm loving TheBrain 9.

If I decide a keyboard shortcut is a good idea on one machine, I'll still think it's a good idea on the next machine.  Such is my logic.
The problem with this would be if the machines were on a different OS, for example, Mac and Windows. I've been in that situation before, and I wouldn't want the same shortcuts to be mapped.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
+1 for the option to sync both preferences and themes, for those individuals who are not working on multiple platforms.
Good point Zenrain, but still:  CTRL<-->Command, alt<--> option etc.

I have great faith in PT and his buddies.  In fact, if they implement this I promise to get a tee-shirt printed with his face, TheBrain logo and a caption saying "I believe".  If they don't implement this, I may be forced to start a new Brain and log every post on the internet regarding Mac vs Pc - the ultimate data stress test for TheBrain!

(I use both platforms btw)

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software