Enthroned_Casket
I realize I can export/import preferences....but how about synchronizing prefs automagically as is the case for the actual brain contents?  Does that sound snipey?  It's not meant to, I'm loving TheBrain 9.

If I decide a keyboard shortcut is a good idea on one machine, I'll still think it's a good idea on the next machine.  Such is my logic.
zenrain
The problem with this would be if the machines were on a different OS, for example, Mac and Windows. I've been in that situation before, and I wouldn't want the same shortcuts to be mapped.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
metta
+1 for the option to sync both preferences and themes, for those individuals who are not working on multiple platforms.
Enthroned_Casket
Good point Zenrain, but still:  CTRL<-->Command, alt<--> option etc.

I have great faith in PT and his buddies.  In fact, if they implement this I promise to get a tee-shirt printed with his face, TheBrain logo and a caption saying "I believe".  If they don't implement this, I may be forced to start a new Brain and log every post on the internet regarding Mac vs Pc - the ultimate data stress test for TheBrain!

(I use both platforms btw)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software